Why does the haze come back year after year? What is really happening in Malaysia and Indonesia? Can we do anything to stop this horrible health hazard?
Join our activities in July and August! We will bring the hidden story of the haze to life and answer the questions that have been frustrating us for years.
These activities are part of “We Breathe What We Buy” a nationwide campaign by PM.Haze, WWF Singapore and Singapore Institute of International Affairs to fight the haze problem by harnessing the power of ordinary people.
1. Haze Exhibition @ City Square Mall
Date: 25 & 26 July (Sat & Sun)
Time: 11am – 9pm
Location: City Square Mall,B1 Fountain Square
Nearest MRT: Farrer Park MRT
Come on down to City Square Mall to explore this year’s Haze Exhibition! A simple and engaging way to learn about the causes of the haze and how you can be part of the solution to stop this recurring problem.
Last year in Nov 2014, Singapore’s first and only public exhibition on the haze attracted 10,000 visitors, of which 800 went for a guided tour. So bring your friends and join the growing movement taking action to #XtheHaze!
For more information on this event, contact us at [email protected]
2. Air Your Views – An Outdoor Forum
Date: 1 August (Sat)
Time: 4pm – 7pm (Registration starts at 3.30pm)
Location: Admiralty Park (Amphitheater near south entrance – see map)
Nearest MRT: Woodlands MRT (20 mins’ walk)
Admission: Free, but spaces are limited. Please register: Air Your Views registration.
PM.Haze is holding its inaugural outdoor forum, Air Your Views, to bring together green-minded people and breathe some fresh air into the cloudy issue of haze. This event features:
• A nature walk in Admiralty Park: We will hold a short volunteer-guided nature walk before the walk to appreciate how the environment around us is related to the haze.
• Speakers: During the forum itself, speakers Tan Yi Han, the founder of PM.Haze, and Jonn Benedict Lu, the regional director (Asia Pacific) of Shark Savers will speak on the transboundary haze in Singapore, from public action to government and corporate policies.
• Audience: We are limiting the number of participants for a more intimate and engaging forum. Come share your views!