We are a people’s movement. We work with the community to spread awareness on positive changes we can make that impact and discourage the perpetrators of the haze.
People’s Movement to Stop Haze, affectionately known as PM Haze, is a non-profit focusing on outreach, research and advocacy on haze related concerns.
To drive a global movement to stop the haze by empowering the community with the knowledge, means and values to do so.
Steering consumption patterns towards sustainable palm oil and paper as well
as assisting Indonesian and Malaysian farmers to create a sustainable livelihood are 2 main ways we empower our community.
Compassionate yet strong.
Friendly yet bold. Informative yet clear.
Every message acts as both a reminder of why we need to raise awareness for clean air. Keeping information concise and simple is essential to relate well to a large community.
The A in PM Haze has been modified to include the logomark within. It symbolises a constant flow for fresh, clean air with an arrow pointed upward to represent constructive action towards this
The logotype utilizes the shortform that represents the organisation name.
We envision a world where everyone feels responsible for the clean air we all enjoy.
To get there, we empower people with the VALUES, KNOWLEDGE and MEANS to drive a movement to stop haze.
- Open-minded – Haze is a complex problem involving many stakeholders, thus requiring us to be open to different perspectives.
- People power – When people work together, we can change the world.
- Proactive – Change starts with ourselves. Everyone can make a difference.
- Practise what we preach – Bonds between people are built on trust, which only comes about if we are honest and do what we say.
- One planet – We share one planet, we breathe the same air. We have to unite to protect our common home.
- Impacts – Haze impacts our health, well-being, economy and environment
- Causes – Our consumption of palm oil and paper products, as well as our investments and savings may be causing the haze
- Solutions – There are many ways that people in Singapore can help stop haze, such as reducing unnecessary consumption, shifting the flow of money from haze-causing to haze-free palm oil and paper, as well as supporting efforts in Malaysia and Indonesia that prevent fires
- Platform for consumers to show their demand for haze-free products
- Tools to help businesses go haze-free
- Overseas expeditions for people to support ground-projects to prevent fire